Principal, Compensation Consulting p - (858) 875-3069
In this competitive business environment, your success depends on attracting and retaining top-notch executives and employees, while preserving your bottom line.
Barney & Barney’s Compensation Consulting Practice provides clients a specialized level of expertise in several areas of compensation.
Our Practice is staffed with a team of experts steeped in practical client experiences and rooted in fact-based consulting. Our solutions are driven by an understanding of industry norms and tailored to the specific needs of our clients.
Compensation Consulting Areas of Expertise:
- Board advisory services: Executive compensation, board pay and equity strategy consulting
- Sales effectiveness consulting: Sales compensation design, role definition and deployment model consulting, and quota-setting facilitation
- Broad-based rewards consulting: Company wide compensation strategy consulting, salary structure design, bonus and equity program development and total rewards communication
- Compensation co-sourcing: A sliding scale of compensation talent is provided; depending on your needs, act as your entire compensation department
- Total Rewards: Evaluate your total spend to develop a philosophy and align your rewards strategy across all programs in order to differentiate in recruiting and retain top employees.
Compensation State of Pay Reports
The Compensation Consulting Practice at Barney & Barney LLC is pleased to present the 2012 CFO and Board of Director State of Pay Reports for mid-size public companies covering four major markets. The reports include compensation data from the most recent proxy statements of each company. In addition to compensation data, we have added sections regarding bonus and equity plan design practices. While CEO pay studies are readily available from many sources, CFO and Outside Board Member market data is scarce for mid-size firms. Custom cuts of our full California database (Bay Area, Los Angeles, Orange County and San Diego) are available as part of our ongoing consulting work. Our team of experienced compensation consultants are dedicated to developing strategic compensation plans for middle market public companies. We hope this provides you with some interesting reading. If you have any questions, please contact any us.
Click HERE for your free 2012 Compensation Sate of Pay Reports.